Horoscopes: Find out which breed of dog is most compatible with your star sign and which pets are best suited to your zodiac traits
Calling all horoscope passionate! If you’re already good at researching your love interest’s compatibility, browsing the astrology columns for your monthly reading, and how Mercury retrograde will affect your star sign, you’ll love this read.
READ: 5 most affectionate dog breeds for emotional support
If you’ve ever considered adopting a dog, the astrology experts at Write with the heart revealed why you should consider your star sign’s attributes before choosing a dog breed.
WATCH: Hilarious moment a dog steals the red carpet at the Venice Film Festival
After all, if astrologers believe our zodiac is tied to our personality traits, characteristics, and personal desires, it makes sense that you’d consider finding a dog breed compatible with those traits.
Should you choose your dog according to his astrological sign?
Clairvoyant, astrologer and tarologist Inbaal said: “Dog breeds have their own likes and dislikes, and different star signs have unique characteristics. It’s best if they’re a good match.”
MORE: 5 naughtiest dog breeds most likely to wreak havoc in the home
SHOP: The best dog advent calendars to spoil your pet this Christmas
“Finding a puppy that’s compatible with your zodiac sign is best for both of you. For example, if you’re a Cancer who loves nothing better than snuggling up on the couch with your four-legged friend, a loud, adventurous dog can have trouble adapting to your lifestyle, and vice versa.”
Experts suggest that personality traits and characteristics are influenced by our star signs
Of course, whether you love horoscopes or not, the most important consideration when it comes to caring for a pet is that you will provide your four-legged friend with the love and lifestyle you need. it needs to be healthy. Think you have everything you need? Here is a practical guide to choosing the perfect dog according to your astrological sign…
The Best Dog Breed According to Your Zodiac Sign
- Capricorn – Shiba and Poodle
- Aquarius – Havanese and Labrador
- Pisces – Maltese and Saint Bernard
- RAM – Labrador, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever
- Taurus – Boxer, Border Collie, German Shepherd and Shetland Sheepdog
- Gemini – Dalmatian, Greyhound, Jack Russell Terrier and Bearded Collies
- Cancer – Rottweiler, Pug, Shih Tzu and Neapolitan Mastiff
- Leo – Corgi, Labrador, Kuvasz, Daschund and Rough Collie
- Virgin – Siberian Husky and Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Balance – Shih Tzu, Pug, Greyhound and Newfoundland
- Scorpio – Dalmatian
- Sagittarius – Dachshund and Corgi
Do you like this story? Sign up for our newsletter to get more stories like this straight to your inbox.